Business, Office, Technology
The Web Development Specialist Program emphasizes web construction from the ground up, while providing valuable presentation, negotiation and collaboration skills to be successful in today's information driven world. Graduates can develop, deploy, market and maintain dynamic websites for a variety of clients needs, including e-commerce, promotional, and informational sites. Advanced students develop portals for business, industry, government, as well as educational and nonprofit websites. As the internet continues to change and grow, so will your career as a Web Development Specialist.
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Web Application Developer
- Internet Database Administrator
- Independent Internet Developer
- Internet/Intranet Developer
- Web Admnistrator
- Web Editor
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE
4 semesters (2 years)
Why Web Development at EITC?
- Low Cost
- Great Value
- High Job Placement
- Small Class Size
- Courses Mapped to Industry Certifications
- Involvement in Award Winning Student Projects
- Practical, Supervised Hands-On Work Experience
- Industry-Certified Instructors with real-world experience
- Advanced and Evolving Curriculum
What Real Students Say
"The EITC Web Development Specialist program helped me get what I needed to land my job as a full-time webmaster. In a rapidly changing field, I found the classes at EITC gave me the confidence to continue as a life long learner and become a leading professional in web development."