Welcome to Admissions
Eastern Idaho Technical College normally accepts applicants who are high school graduates or the equivalent. Other applicants may be accepted based upon review and evaluation of their education, interests, aptitudes, and experiences.
Steps for Admissions
Complete and turn in the APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION if you are going into a Degree/Certificate seeking program. There is a $15 non-refundable fee for the application.
1. Submit placement scores, i.e. SAT, ACT.
2. TAKE PLACEMENT TEST – There is a $15 non-refundable fee for the placement test that can be paid in the cashier’s office – Room 327.
CONTACT EITC TESTING CENTER
Room 350, Christofferson Building
Call to schedule an appointment to test – (208) 535-5438
Monday 1-8 pm
Wednesday 1-8 pm
Friday 8 am-1 pm
REQUIRED AT TESTING:
- Copy of your receipt
- A valid Picture ID
- No calculator and no children
3. TAKE PROGRAM SPECIFIC TESTING (See Advisor for more information)
4. Have TRANSCRIPTS sent from last High School/GED attended (MUST be an official copy in sealed envelope or sent electronically directly from your school.)
5. Have TRANSCRIPTS sent from all previously attended Colleges (MUST be an official copy in sealed envelope sent electronically directly from your school.)
6. Make an appointment with a COUNSELOR at (208) 524-3000
- Medical Programs – Justin Esplin
- Non-Medical Programs – Becca Franco
- Undecided – Center for New Directions (208) 535-5363
To apply for FINANCIAL AID visit our website:
Financial Aid Priority Dates
- Fall Term: June 1
- Spring Term: November 1
- Summer Term: February 1