Welcome to Admissions
Eastern Idaho Technical College normally accepts applicants who are high school graduates or the equivalent. Other applicants may be accepted based upon review and evaluation of their education, interests, aptitudes, and experiences.
How to Apply
- Submit completed application for admission. NOTE: Please include the completed Residency Affidavit if applying for Idaho residency consideration.
- Submit $15 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcript from last high school attended and transcripts from all post-secondary education. Official GED test scores required when applicable.
- Complete preliminary educational assessment. Achievement testing constitutes part of this assessment process.
Room 350, Christofferson Building
Phone (208) 524-3000, ext. 3438
|Monday||1 to 8 PM|
|Tuesday||1 to 8 PM|
|Friday||8 to 12 PM|
Students may arrive at room 350 and begin a test anytime within these hours. However, students arriving for testing with less than 2 hours before closing may NOT be able to finish testing that same day. A receipt for payment of the test and identification is required at testing. Other times for testing may be available by appointment.
- If you have not lived in Idaho for at least the last 12 months you may need to fill out the Affidavit for Residency. Contact the Registrar at (208) 524-3000 ext.3361 for more information.
- Schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor (appointment required). For an appointment call (208) 524-3000, or toll-free, 1(800) 662-0261.
- Additional pre-admission procedures exist for some programs. Students are accepted on a first applied, first considered basis. Begin the admission process early to ensure a position in your desired program.
(208) 524-3000 ext. 3390
(800) 662-0261 ext. 3390
Fax (208) 525-7026
- Application for Graduation
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Formal Grade Appeal
- Formal Grade Appeal Instructions
- GED Age Waiver
- GED Transcript Request
- High School Transcript Request
- Idaho Residency Determination Worksheet
- Idaho Residency Information
- Module Drop - Attend
- Non-Release of Information
- Register to Vote
- Schedule Worksheet
- Semester Course Planning Guide
- Tech Prep Credit Request
- Total Withdrawal
- Transcript Ordering (Online)
- Web Registration Guide