Welcome to Admissions
How to Apply
- Submit completed application for admission. NOTE: Please include the completed Residency Affidavit if applying for Idaho residency consideration.
- Submit $10 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official transcript from last high school attended and transcripts from all post-secondary education. Official GED test scores required when applicable.
- Complete preliminary educational assessment. Achievement testing constitutes part of this assessment process.
Room 350, Christofferson Building
Phone (208) 524-3000, ext. 3438
|Monday||1 to 8 PM|
|Wednesday||1 to 8 PM|
|Friday||8 to 12 PM|
Students may arrive at room 350 and begin a test anytime within these hours. However, students arriving for testing with less than 2 hours before closing may NOT be able to finish testing that same day. A receipt for payment of the test and identification is required at testing. Other times for testing may be available by appointment.
- If you have not lived in Idaho for at least the last 12 months you may need to fill out the Affidavit for Residency. Contact the Registrar at (208) 524-3000 ext.3361 for more information.
- Schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor (appointment required). For an appointment call (208) 524-3000, or toll-free, 1(800) 662-0261.
- Additional pre-admission procedures exist for some programs. Students are accepted on a first applied, first considered basis. Begin the admission process early to ensure a position in your desired program.
(208) 524-3000 ext. 3390
(800) 662-0261 ext. 3390
Fax (208) 525-7026
- Application for Admission
- Application for Graduation
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Formal Grade Appeal
- Formal Grade Appeal Instructions
- GED Age Waiver
- GED Transcript Request
- High School Transcript Request
- Idaho Residency Determination Worksheet
- Idaho Residency Information
- Module Drop - Attend
- Non-Release of Information
- Register to Vote
- Schedule Worksheet
- Semester Course Planning Guide
- Tech Prep Credit Request
- Total Withdrawal
- Transcript Ordering (Online)
- Web Registration Guide