Currently Enrolled at EITC?
Find answers to your questions about everything from financial aid to the course schedule. Follow the links for the most current information about EITC. If you need additional information, contact Pam LeVan at email@example.com.
Access EITC applications and data from ANY internet connected computer/device at ANY time from ANY where in the WORLD!
EDUcloud Help Documents
- EDUcloud for Android Devices.pdf
- EDUcloud for iPhone iTouch iPad.pdf
- EDUcloud for Linux.pdf
- EDUcloud for Mac.pdf
- EDUcloud On Campus PC.PDF
- EDUcloud Off Campus PC.PDF
- How to Reset Your Own Password in EDUcloud.pdf
- How to Reset Your Own Password on Campus PC.PDF
- Managing Files in EDUcloud for Students.pdf
- E-mailing Documents Made in EDUcloud Off Campus.pdf
Select this link to access the WebAdvisor registration tool
- WebAdvisor Planning & Registration Guide
Blackboard is a password-protected course management system that creates "virtual classrooms" for faculty to post course material and interact with students via the web.
While on campus you will need to access the computer network including a username and password.
Follow these instructions to get your e-mail account setup.
Select this link to access the full SHIP brochure, waiver FAQ's, and student waiver application.
EITC students and alumni are eligible for free job search assistance by registering with the Career Placement Center.
If you have trouble finding what you're looking for, please try the Site Map or contact the Webmaster. We want your input and appreciate your suggestions.
- WebAdvisor | (WebAdvisor Planning & Registration Guide)
- Email Login EITC Email
- Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP)
- Student Insurance Exchange Fact Sheet (YOUR HEALTH IDAHO) (PDF)
- Student Network Login (PDF)
- Student E-mail Setup (PDF)
- Student Handbook (PDF)
- New Student Orientation