Welcome to Advanced Opportunities at the College of Eastern Idaho where new Journeys start every day.
Advanced Opportunities allow students to individualize their high school Journey with a jump start into their future. These options include Dual Credit, Concurrent Enrollment, Technical Competency Credit.
Concurrent Enrollment allows high school students to simultaneously earn credit toward a high school diploma and a postsecondary degree or certificate. Concurrent Enrollment courses are offered on the College of Eastern Idaho Campus. Concurrent credit can be awarded to a student on his or her high school transcript for the successful completion of a single course. Note: Please check with the high school for specific credit equivalencies. Credits earned in a Concurrent Enrollment class become part of the student’s permanent college record, cannot be removed, and affect their college GPA. High school students who have not yet graduated can enroll in classes in Fall, Spring and Summer using Advanced Opportunity Funds to pay for classes at a discounted rate of $65 per credit for tuition.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form