Concurrent Enrollment For Students
Concurrent Enrollment Checklist
- Registered for your CEI classes by completing the Concurrent Enrollment paperwork. (This part is critical if you want to receive the Dual Credit at both the College & at the high school) Submit to the Advanced Opportunity Office with all signatures and course sections desired.
- Pay any out of pocket fees not covered by Advanced Opportunity Funds to the CEI Business Office Building #3 (208) 535-5352
Log into the State Advanced Opportunity portal and registered for the funds to pay for your classes (Note: if you miss this step, you will be billed for the full amount of the classes through the high school and there will be a hold on your records and you will not have access to your credits until the full amount is paid.) Follow the two following links for instructions.
Purchase / Rent the books for your CEI classes from our CEI Bookstore
Know where your class is located on the CEI campus, we have maps available for you if you need one
Visit with our IT Helpdesk to get logged into our system to be able to access your course work and CEI email.
Building #2 Room 290
Please remember that we are here to help, If there is anything we can do to help you be successful here at CEI, Please do not hesitate to email me or stop by our office for assistance.
Early College Programs
(208) 535-5309 Main
(208) 525-7026 Fax
Christofferson Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Early College at CEI (Concurrent Credit) Packet
- Early College Credit Tracking Form
- Early College in the High School (Dual Credit) Packet
- Early College Programs Flyer
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- Idaho Nuclear Occupations Prezi
- Release of Information Authorization
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan
- State Board of Ed "The Facts"
- Technical Competency Credit (TCC) Request Form