Career & Technical Competency Program
Advanced Opportunities will allow students to individualize their high school Journey while getting a jump start into their future. These options include Dual Credit, Technical Competency Credit and Advanced Placement programs.
Technical Competency Credit (TCC) allows secondary students to document proficiency in the skills and abilities they develop in approved high school career technical programs to be evaluated for postsecondary transcription at a later date.
Technical Competency Credits are awarded for skills and competencies identified as eligible TCC through a TCC Agreement with at least one Idaho postsecondary institution. Eligible skills and competencies are included in approved high school career technical programs and approved by the postsecondary institution in advance. Students participating in a high school program approved for TCC are not considered postsecondary students until they enroll at a postsecondary institution.
Advanced Opportunities Office
Building #3 Room 334
Fax (208) 524-3007
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Advanced Opportunies Flyer
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Credit Request Form
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Dual Credit Journeys (2018-2019)
- Dual Credit Tracking Form
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan