Career & Technical Competency Program For Teachers
High school teachers teaching Career & Technical Education (CTE) courses that have been horizontally aligned in SkillStack® should follow the below listed process:
- Upload student rosters in SkillStack® each semester.
- For assistance: https://SkillStack.idaho.gov - Educators – Watch video “Idaho SkillStack® for Educators”
- Check off student competencies throughout the semester as they complete them.
- Make sure students take either the Workplace Readiness or Technical Skills Readiness (TSA).
- Check with high school administration for dates, times, policy and procedure.
- Work with the Postsecondary institution offering the CTE final exam to sign up students to take the tests at the college at the designed dates and times.
- Tonya Tracy – firstname.lastname@example.org 208.535.5330
For questions regarding Badge Curriculum or Program Standards, please contact your ICTE Program Quality Manager
Advanced Opportunities Office
Building #3 Room 377
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F
Fax (208) 525-7026
Region 6 Dual Credit Coordinator
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
- Advanced Opportunies Flyer
- Associate of Arts or Science Journey Checklist
- College Cost Comparison Chart
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- Credit Request Form
- Dual Credit Enrollment Packet
- Dual Credit Faculty Mentor Handbook
- Dual Credit Journeys (2018-2019)
- Dual Credit Tracking Form
- Guidelines for Dual Credit Accommodations
- SkillStack & Career Atlas Lesson Plan