FAST FACTS ABOUT THE RICHARD AND LILA J. JORDAN LIBRARY
- 8,682 square feet including computer area, classroom, conference room, study room and work area.
- Over 20,000 volumes in the main collection.
- Academic journal and periodical databases available from the Library web page.
- EITC library catalog on the Web shows what is in the library collection plus in other public libraries in the area.
- 30 PCs in the library for student use.
- Fast, free interlibrary loan service.
- Photocopy Machine (coin operated) available for general use (10 cents per copy).
Alexander Creek Building,
Nathan Brown, Librarian
M - Th 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday,
and college holidays.
M - F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm