FAST FACTS ABOUT THE RICHARD AND LILA J. JORDAN LIBRARY
- 8,682 square feet including computer area, classroom, conference room, study room and work area.
- Over 20,000 volumes in the main collection.
- 125 print periodical subscriptions
- 50 different periodical databases available from the Library web page.
- EITC library catalog on the Web shows what is in the library collection plus in other public libraries in the area
- 30 new PCs in the library for student use.
- Fast, free interlibrary loan service.
- Photocopy Machine (coin operated) available for general use (10 cents per copy).
Alexander Creek Building,
Suzy Ricks, Librarian
(208) 524-3000 ext. 3312
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am to 9 pm
Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday 10 am to 2 pm
and college holidays