- RN and LPN program acceptance notifications for Spring 2019 will be mailed on or before November 19.
- Applicants must now have an active CNA license to apply for the RN and LPN program effective for the Spring 2019 application period. Due to time constraints, allowances have been made for current applicants (Spring 19) but no accommodations will be allowed starting for the Fall 2019 application period.
The Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) program is operated with the approval of the State Board of Nursing. Successful completion of the program requirements earns an Associate of Applied Science degree in nursing and makes the student eligible to sit for the state licensure examination (RN-NCLEX) to become a licensed registered nurse.
Enrollment in the ADN program is limited. Because of the number of applicants, completion of all admission requirements does not ensure acceptance into the program. Candidates for admission are selected from the pool of qualified applicants using a point-based process. CEI no longer requires students to complete a licensed practical nursing program as a prerequisite to enroll in its registered nursing program.
For more detailed information: /falcons/resources/programs/rn-admissions-handout-copy.pdf
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Physicians' Offices
- Community Clinics
- Acute Care Facilities
- Dialysis Centers
- Insurance Companies
- Intensive Care Units
- Surgical Centers
- Mental Health Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Long-Term Care Facilities
How Long Will it Take?
REGISTERED NURSING (ADN)
Associate of Applied Science Degree
- 1 Full-time Semester of qualifying pre-requisites
- 4 Full-time Semesters in Professional Program
- Completion of CNA, LPN, or other healthcare certification by petition required.
Why Registered Nursing at CEI?
- Lowest Cost in Idaho
- High Pass Rates on National License Exam
- Interactive Nursing & Simulation Lab
- Low Student-to-Teacher Ration
- Numerous Clinical Hours in the Community
- Experienced Instructors
- High Job Placement
What Real Students Say
"I returned to EITC (CEI) after completing my LPN to continue my education in the RN program; knowing that I would get a wonderful education and great clinical experiences."
"I am sincerely grateful for all that EITC (CEI) and my instructors have done for me and my family. EITC (CEI) is a great college and I am proud to have had the opportunity to get my education here."
Admissions Counselor Health Professions
Administrative Assistant Health Professions
Health Professions Computer Testing Lab