The Automotive and Diesel programs are designed to meet the demand for trained technicians to repair, service, and overhaul a variety of automotive, construction, industrial, farm, and trucking industry vehicles. The program provides you with up-to-date technology training using the latest competency-based curriculum and hands-on experiences.
What Jobs Can I Get?
- Automobile Dealerships
- Independent Automotive Shops
- National Automotive Chains
- Trucking Companies
- Construction Companies
- Heavy Equipment Shops
- Transmission and Specialty Shops
- State and Federal Transportation Departments
How Long Will it Take?
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE DEGREE
4 semesters + summer (2 years)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
4 semesters (2 years)
INTERMEDIATE TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
2 semesters (1 year)
BASIC TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE
Why Automotive and Diesel at EITC?
- Low Cost
- High Job Placement
- Supervised Work Experience in Local Industry
- State of the Art Computerized Diagnostic Equipment
- ASE Master Certified
- EITC Is a National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) Certified Program
- Short-term ASE Certified Specialties
What Real Students Say
"The diesel program at EITC opened doors that would have otherwise been closed. EITC helped to get me on my career path."
"I'm so impressed with EITC's Auto program. At 40, I decided to improve my life and go to EITC to get a degree and certification. The teachers are patient and smart. The campus facilities are roomy and modern. Even with the commute from Blackfoot I'm excited to come every day. It's been an excellent experience and I've learned so much."