How to Transcript Credit
A letter will be sent to the student at the completion of the school year. It will provide the student with instructions for claiming the college credits issued through Eastern Idaho Technical College:
- Complete and sign a transcript request form.
- Send the completed form to:
Carol Perry, Region 6 Tech Prep Coordinator
Eastern Idaho Technical College
1600 S. 25th E.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
- The student must request EITC to transcript Tech Prep credits no later than three years after graduating from high school (a) at no cost if attending EITC; or (b) at $10 per credit for transfer to any other higher education institution.
- There is no cost for issuing the first transcript; additional transcripts are issued at a fee of $5.00 per transcript.
- The student may receive college credit for any or all of the courses for which he/she qualifies. Payment for the courses you wish to transcript must be attached to the transcript request form.
Some high school classes articulate credits through Idaho State University, College of Southern Idaho, College of Western Idaho, or Lewis Clark State College.
To claim credits issued by:
Idaho State University
Tom Putnam, Region V Tech Prep Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
Karrie Hornbacher, Region IV Tech Prep Coordinator
College of Western Idaho
Sam Galan, Region 3 Coordinator
Lewis Clark State College
Tate Smith, Region 2 Coordinator
North Idaho College