High School Advanced Opportunities
How to Transcript Credit
Information will be sent to the student at the completion of the school year. It will provide the student with instructions for claiming the college credits issued through Eastern Idaho Technical College:
- Complete and sign a Credit Request form.
- Send the completed form to:
Tonya Tracy, Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Eastern Idaho Technical College
1600 S. 25th E.
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
- The student must request EITC to transcript Technical Competency Credits no later than two years after completing the course (a) at no cost if attending EITC; or (b) at $10 per credit for transfer to any other higher education institution.
- There is no cost for issuing the first transcript; additional transcripts are issued at a fee of $10.00 per transcript.
- The student may receive college credit for any or all of the courses for which he/she qualifies. Payment for the courses you wish to transcript must be attached to the Credit Request form.
Some high school classes articulate credits through Idaho State University, College of Southern Idaho, College of Western Idaho, or Lewis Clark State College.
To claim credits issued by:
Idaho State University
Tom Putnam, Region V Transition Coordinator
College of Southern Idaho
Karrie Hornbacher, Region IV Transition Coordinator
College of Western Idaho
Karla Reynolds, Region III Transition Coordinator
Lewis Clark State College
Tate Smith, Region II Transition Coordinator
North Idaho College
Evan Moore, Region I Transition Coordinator
Advanced Opportunities Office
Region 6 Transition Coordinator
Building #3 Room 334
Fax (208) 524-3007
DISCLAIMER: As of August 1st 2015, The division of Professional Technical Education policy IIIY changed stating that all high school advanced opportunity credits earned as of the 2015-2016 school year, must be purchased within 2 years from the completion of the course. For all courses taken prior to the 2015-2016 school year, EITC will honor the prior policy stating all credits earned prior to 2015 must be purchased within 3 years from the time of graduation.