Test Proctoring Guidelines
We will be happy to assist you in your achieving your educational goals via testing. Here are our procedures:
- Be aware of when the sessions take place and arrive with enough time to complete the test.
- Make arrangements with your school or sponsoring agency to fill out a proctor form or just provide information about our center. Sometimes the form must be signed by one of our staff. If so, you will need to provide the document to our office.
- We charge $10 per exam, which must be paid before your exam starts. The college cashier is located on the left as you enter Building 3. Normally, payment can be check, money order, cash, credit card or debit card.
- Your testing materials must be sent to our office, either a hard copy or by email or internet.
- Please be aware that unattended children on our campus must be attended by another adult; besides yourself as you will be busy testing. It is against campus policy to have unattended children on campus.
- Return of completed testing materials is by regular US Postal Services, unless your sponsoring institution or you wish to pay courier charges to one of the US courier companies (FedEx, UPS, etc) and enclose pre-paid packaging in the arriving testing materials. Emailed or internet-based tests will be sent according to your school's or agency's procedures.
- The examinee should call the day before the appointment date to confirm the arrival of mailed or delivered testing materials.
- All examinees are required to present a valid government issued photo ID with a signature before testing will start.
Christofferson Building, Room 350
(208) 524-3000 ext 3438
Fax (208) 525-7026
Proctored Testing Sessions
Monday and Wednesday 1 to 8 pm
Friday 8 am to 2 pm
- Testing must be finished by the closing time of the session.
- There may be an occasional day when testing is not possible due to holidays or other conflicts.
- Please verify availability of testing session prior to arrival.
- Campus Directions and Information. Do not park in visitor parking spaces while testing.